Dothams UV-C Steriliser Storage Box
PLAY SAFE. WORK SAFE. STAY SAFE.
The DOTHAMS® steriliser box is scientifically tested and proven to kill the COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2) and its variants - and up to 99.9% of other deadly germs and viruses using powerful ultraviolet light.
Simply plug it in, load it up with toys or other household items, close the lid…and its UV-C LED light gets to work, helping families to fight the threat from coronaviruses such as Covid-19 and other potentially fatal bugs, including e-coli and salmonella.
It can be used in any home, nursery, school or office to completely sterilise the surfaces of:
- toys and games
- mobile phones & tablets
- books & stationery
- baby and toddler feeding products and utensils
The DOTHAMS® steriliser box is designed by Gymworld Inc, a company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and with a 28-year history of working in the play and education markets through leading toy brands such as Magformers, Stick-O and Gymboree play centres.
With enhanced cleanliness and safety paramount during the Covid-19 pandemic and set to become the 'new normal' for years to come, the DOTHAMS® steriliser box is a household essential for all families.
- Effective Sterilisation: Kills germs. Proven to eradicate the SARS-CoV-2 (Covid 19 virus).
- Eco-Friendly: No ozone or mercury produced.
- Energy Efficiency: 4x more energy efficient than standard UV-C lamps
- Safety First: Strong HIPS (high impact polystyrene) box construction & auto shut off function.
- Easy to use: Just plug in, load, and sterilise.
- High-quality Korean-made UV-C light (LED UV-C 5EA)
- Large 50 litre storage capacity.
- Carry handles and non-slip feet.
- 220-240v compatible UK plug included.
- Output: 1.5W (rated output 9V, 1.5A).
- Weight: 4kgs. Dimensions: 41.5 x 42 x 44 cms.
Take your Covid-19 protection to the next level with this stylish, high-quality, high-performance steriliser box. Play Safe. Work Safe. Stay Safe.
Scientifically tested to target all Coronaviruses, Salmonella, E-coli, Staphylococus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.